SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING BELFAST –
support your social media marketing with bespoke content created and published across Bout Yeh’s online marketing platforms, and on yours
BOUT YEH receives 290,000 avrg SM impressions per month.
AND if your story is great, we can work with you to share it in local, national and international editorial media.
Created by double NI News Photographer of the Year winner, and advertising photographer, Stephen Bradley, Bout Yeh features upbeat life-affirming stories about people in Belfast, plus stylised photographs of places throughout Northern Ireland.
Your branding in photo & word content.
Let us tell your story in Bout Yeh’s web site and social media profiles (our overall social media following is 31,500+. Our Instagram profile has 19,900 Northern Ireland targeted followers and rising).
- Use our photo’s in your social media, blog and PR.
Get national media coverage.
8,000+ social media views per post
Each of our posts receives an average of 8,000 views.
Experienced shooting and writing for local, national and international media (Belfast Telegraph staff photographer, The Times, Irish Times, The Economist, Newsweek, LA Times, etc), give us a shout, or buy a package below, and we’ll have your PR where it needs to be in no time at all!
Feed your social media / blog.
With daily posts being the minimum required to create substantial traffic, extend your exposure by individually posting each of the photo’s shot for you, and featured in Bout Yeh, on your social media – we can write different stories for each photo, promoting different aspects of your business per post.
Happy to help creating content for, managing and growing, your social media profiles.
People are interested in people.
All we need is a simple story relating to a life lesson learned, or on how best to live your life (from one of your staff, vendors or customers), and we will create unique content that supports your message – taking your PR to a whole other level!
BOOK A SHOOT THIS WEEK and it will be done by one of NI’s most experienced photographers.
NI News Photographer of the Year two years running, Stephen Bradley is experienced shooting for news media in UK, Europe and the USA, and multinationals including –
25-34 age majority
75% N. Ireland
25-34 age majority
52% N. Ireland
* Plans and Pricing –
Bespoke packages available contact us
* PR photography fees for NI usage (if your campaign extends beyond NI we will be happy to liaise on costs)
Package AYour brand on 1 weeks posts
- Be seen for 1 week on Bout Yeh – approx 40,000 impressions / views from a NI targeted audience (35% in Belfast).
- Your branding, story and x5 photos on a unique page on our web site (linked from header photo on our home page) – example.
- Your branding and links on x5 social media posts on our Social Media (SM) Instagram, Facebook, Twitter profiles (our SM content receives an average 290,000 impressions / views per month).
- Experienced photographing for local, national and international editorial, corporate and agency clients.
- x 2 hr photography min.
- x1 photo edit and upload – £65 per 2 hrs of photography
- Images supplied in both print and web resolution.
- Mileage (55p per).
- Online proofs of shots taken (£45).
Social Media Video's
Package BYour story in Bout Yeh
- Photography, interview & story
- Your logo on photo content in Bout Yeh – example
- x1 5 photo story featured on a unique page in Bout Yeh
- Branded photo link to your story on our home page – 5 day duration
- your story in x2 posts across our Instagram, Facebook and Twitter profiles, linked to yours (12,000-16,000 impressions/views average)
Campaigns on Bout Yeh SM
Bout Yeh Stories
FAQs / Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use the photos for advertising / marketing?
What is your turnaround?
What is your refund policy?
Do you distribute to the press?
We're too busy, can you do our social media posts?
Don't Be Shy
If we didn’t answer all of your questions, drop us a line anytime.