Join Bout Yeh photographer Stephen S T Bradley (NI’s most experienced editorial and commercial photographer) as he leads you on a group Photography Tuition Walk along the banks of the River Lagan in downtown Belfast, including dusk photography of the world famous Titanic Belfast building.
- Starting in The Titanic Quarter (we will notify those who have booked of the exact location) we will work our way along the east shore of River Lagan and finish at Albert Bridge, where we will be collected by minibus and brought back to the start location.
- Photograph Belfast’s oldest bridge, Albert Bridge, Waterfront Hall, Beacon of Hope (Nuala with the Hula), Lagan Weir, The Obel Tower and Titanic Belfast.
- Learn how to shoot for print and social media (there’s a big difference).
- Compose and expose in ways you might not have thought of.
- Online review and edit suggestions of shots taken on the walk.
- Twice N. Ireland News Photographer of the Year, Stephen’s photographs have been in every national UK, European, and US newspaper and magazine, including The Economist, London Times, Daily Mirror, The Independent, Der Spiegel, Irish Times, New York Times, Washington Post, LA Times and Newsweek.
- Stephen has shot in the USA for clients including Coca Cola, Newsweek, LA Times, Georgia Power, Atlanta Gaslight, Home Depot, McDonalds and UPS.
- The craic (fun) will be great.
As great images can be made under any weather or lighting conditions, unless it’s pouring from the skies this event will happen.
For photographers at all levels of experience: amateur, advanced amateur, professional.
This photography event is for those fully knowledgeable of their cameras (talking you through operating your cameras will slow the shoot to a grinding halt).
WHAT YOU GET
- Photography Tuition Walk & Online Feedback on shots taken (by photographer Stephen S T Bradley).
- Date: Saturday 17th August 2019
Given up to seven days before Shoot Date, or if event cancelled due to bad weather.