Join Bout Yeh photographer Stephen S T Bradley on a group Photography Tuition Walk along the banks of the River Lagan in downtown Belfast, including dusk photography of the world famous Titanic Belfast building.
Thanks for visiting our online store.
- Starting in The Titanic Quarter (we will notify those who have booked of the exact location) we will work our way along the east shore of River Lagan and finish at Queens Bridge, before returning to the start location.
- Photograph Titanic Belfast, Lagan Weir, Albert Bridge, Waterfront Hall, Beacon of Hope (Nuala with the Hula), Obel Tower and The Big Fish.
- Learn how to shoot for print and social media (there’s a big difference).
- Compose and expose in ways you might not have thought of.
- Online review and edit suggestions of shots taken on the walk (option).
- Twice N. Ireland News Photographer of the Year, Stephen’s photographs have been in every national UK, European and US newspaper, including The Economist, London Times, Daily Mirror, The Independent, Der Spiegel, Irish Times, New York Times, Washington Post, LA Times and Newsweek.
- Stephen has shot in the USA for clients including Coca Cola, Newsweek, LA Times, McDonalds and UPS.
- The craic (fun) will be great.
As great images can be made under any weather or lighting conditions, unless it’s pouring from the skies this event will happen.
For photographers at all levels of experience: amateur, advanced amateur, professional.
This photography event is for those fully knowledgeable of their cameras (talking you through operating your cameras will slow the shoot to a grinding halt).
WHAT YOU GET
- OPTION A – Photography Tuition Walk
- OPTION B – Photography Tuition Walk & Online Review, Edit and Presentation suggestions by Stephen S T Bradley of shots taken
- Date listed in dropdown
REFUNDS: Given if event cancelled or rescheduled due to bad weather and you do not want to move your attendance to another of our walks.
CANCELLATIONS can only be accepted from the time of booking up until 24 hours before the date of your photo tuition walk.
If you have to cancel, rather than move your place to another walk, we will refund 75% of your ticket price and will attempt to resell your place on the walk. If this is possible, we will refund the full price of your purchase. If your cancellation is less than 24 hours before the event, we will not be able to offer you a refund.
Please email [email protected] if you have any queries.