- Starting in The Dark Hedges (we will notify those who have booked of the exact location) we will work our way along the section of the road made famous in Game Of Thrones when young Arya Stark travelled along The King’s Highway.
- We will then move on to the seaside port of Ballintoy and photograph the sea harbour used in the Game Of Thrones scene when Theon Greyjoy returns home to Lordsport Harbour.
- Learn how to shoot for print and social media (there’s a big difference).
- Compose and expose in ways you might not have thought of.
- Online review and edit suggestions of shots taken on the walk (option).
- Twice N. Ireland News Photographer of the Year, Stephen’s photographs have been in every national UK, European and US newspaper.
- Stephen has shot in the USA for clients including Coca Cola, Newsweek, LA Times, Georgia Power, Atlanta Gaslight, Home Depot, McDonalds and UPS.
- The craic (fun) will be great.
As great images can be made under any weather or lighting conditions, unless it’s pouring from the skies this event will happen.
For photographers at all levels of experience: amateur, advanced amateur, professional.
This photography walk is for those fully knowledgeable of their cameras (talking you through operating your cameras will slow the shoot to a grinding halt).
WHAT YOU GET
- OPTION A – Photography Tuition Walk
- OPTION B – Photography Tuition Walk & Live online review, edit and presentation suggestions by Stephen S T Bradley
- Date listed in dropdown
REFUNDS: Given if event cancelled or rescheduled due to bad weather and you do not want to move your attendance to another of our walks. CANCELLATIONS can only be accepted from the time of booking up until 24 hours before the date of your photo tuition walk. If you have to cancel, rather than move your place to another walk, we will refund 75% of your ticket price and will attempt to resell your place on the walk. If this is possible, we will refund the full price of your purchase. If your cancellation is less than 24 hours before the event, we will not be able to offer you a refund. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.