Social Media Marketing – TRANS PRIDE NI FESTIVAL
Objective: create interest, engagement and attendance for upcoming Trans Pride NI Festival
- Photograph and interview those from the Trans community and the general public.
- x4 unique client branded photo story posts created and published across Bout Yeh’s Social Media (SM) Channels
- share posts with related Facebook Groups.
- 23,245 impressions/views
- 40% increase in event attendance
- 100% increase in followers on clients SM
- engagement with new stakeholders and sponsors
- Bout Yeh content picked up by Belfast Telegraph (twice) / Belfast News Letter / The Nolan Show (BBCNI radio) / BBC Radio Ulster / U105 (live interview)
- enabled client to present substantial increase in online exposure to event funders
Photography: Bout Yeh (Stephen S T Bradley)
Let's make it happen
Give us a call and let’s take your online engagement to the next level.