Ever wonder why your many Social Media posts aren’t delivering the traffic or sales you need?
Receiving an average 310,000 Social Media impressions monthly and an average 8,000 impressions per post from a NI targeted audience – let Bout Yeh’s creative director and twice NI News Photographer of the Year Stephen S T Bradley review your work and suggest ways of bettering your photography or videography content, and explain what and when to post and why.
TOPICS COVERED INCLUDE
- Images that work and images that don’t
- Take photos newspapers will love to use
- Framing a shot
- Cropping an image
- Make your images engaging sales tools
- Optimal times and days to publish
- Best type of images for you
Requires pre-event correspondence to let Stephen review your Social Media and images at least 12 hrs prior to event.
Stephen S T Bradley is a seasoned veteran, and is experienced shooting people and places for local, national and international editorial, corporate and advertising clients including:
- The Economist
- London Times / The Guardian / Daily Mirror / Daily Telegraph / The Sun / The Independent
- Irish Times / New York Times / LA Times / Washington Post
- Dunlop Sports / UPS US / Coca Cola US
- BBDO / JWT
- BBC Worldwide
- Stephen’s website stephenstbradley.com
This event includes review of your existing social media content and suggestions on shooting images that will dramatically enhance your chances of maximising reach and engagement.
This is a one-to-one event and not for multiple participants.
EVENT will be on the Zoom platform and requires you to sign up for and understand the basics of using Zoom.us
There are no reviews yet.