Rathlin Island – south peninsula
Rathlin Island’s south peninsula silhouetted against the setting sun, with Fair Head, Northern Ireland in the background.
- Stephen’s skyscapes won Silver at both Moscow International Foto Awards and Prix de La Photographie
- His limited edition fine art photographs are in private collections in London UK, Munich Germany and Manhattan US
- Stephen’s reportage work of The Troubles, during which he won Northern Ireland News Photographer of The Year two years running, has been acquired for permanent collection by NMNI (Ulster Museum)
Thanks for visiting our online store.
Stephen S T Bradley (ref. sstb)
- Printed on 285 gsm Hahnemuehle Pearl (silk finish) Giclee museum grade archival paper (wallpaper product is on different finish) .
SHIPPING – approximately 6 working days (europe) and 10 working days (worldwide). The BOUT YEH watermark logo will not be on your print.
Mounted Prints Under Acrylic Glass:
- Original photo print on silk finish Fuji Crystal Archive Paper.
- Mounted under premium, glossy acrylic glass.
- 2 mm, 4 mm or 6 mm-thick acrylic mount (acrylic glass thickness depends on print size).
We use elastic silicone for mounting of prints, ensuring they never bubble, tear, or come away from the mount.
If you order this product type, your landscape photograph will come with wall-mounts integrated on the back of your Acrylic Glass mounted print, making your photo easy to hang. Depending on its size, your Acrylic Glass mounted print will come fitted with one of three different wall mounts, which are included in the prices shown for our products:
 Single hook attachment: for mounted prints up to 9.8″ (25 cm).
 Parallel aluminium rails: for mounted prints in the size range 10″ – 19.7″ (26 – 50 cm).
 Four sided aluminium rail: for pictures over 19.7″ (50 cm).